Our team of seasoned, solution-based, successful and cost-effective healthcare experts is perfect for short and medium term consulting assignments. As a temporary extension of your team, our C-Suite executives create and implement the strategies and tactics you need, then hand them to your team to manage and grow.
We have raised seed, development, and growth equity capital from VC, Angel & Private Equity investors in excess of $100MM for our companies.
We recruit top executive talent for our companies, handling the search, interview, and contracting proceedures to provide the best candidates for the Board, C-Level staff, Businss Development, Clinical Research, Reimbursement, Information Technology, Sales, and Marketing.
We have developed strategies for turnarounds, pivots, and startups and can execute and implement the strategies and tactics we devise. Our initiatives have led to change in the national coverage policy decisions, significant value creation, and revenue growth for companies.
Our team has successfully launched company-shaping brands in pharmaceutical, medical device, and biotechnology markets. We have been the catalysts for creating new industries and business models in several healthcare markets.
We have designed and built several mobile health smartphone apps for screening, diagnosing, and monitoring various respiratory conditions, including the creation of artificial neural networks to enhance risk prediction capabilities.
WHO WE ARE
Appian Partners have added significant value to companies by successfully pioneering, launching, and growing pharmaceutical brands, medical devices, diagnostic technologies, and mHealth apps to improve disease detection and management.
- Strategic development & commercialization for medical devices & healthcare services
- Raised >$100MM in VC/public funding for 4 start-ups & turnarounds
- Engineered $250MM in value creation for respiratory health medtech company
- Pioneered innovative diagnostic & monitoring technologies in respiratory medicine & mHealth
- Strategic marketing ‘architect’ for pharma, medical device & biotech companies
- Launched market-shaping brands for pharma & medical device, including a $3B brand
- DTC demand creation for pharma, medical device, & mHealth apps
- Crowdfunding solutions
- Strategic planning & implementation for reimbursement
- Technology & medical policy assessment
- Clinical research study design & guidance
- FACP – general Internal Medicine practice
- IT strategy & implementation
- Functional requirements for healthcare IT
- IT support for clinical research
- Otolaryngology – head & neck surgery
- Physician practice & medical device business strategy
- Clinical professor at University of Maryland School of Medicine
- Strategic business planning & commercialization
- Early stage technology development
- Licensing negotiations & technology transfer
- Accounting, auditing, financial statements
- Business valuations
- Corporate financial counsel
- Political & public policy strategy
- Government relations
- Issues management
- Design, initiation & management of clinical trials
- Protocol & administrative procedure development
- GMP, GDP, OHRP & FDA requirements consultation
- Planning & execution of FDA submissions
- International regulatory & data privacy rules
- Corporate quality systems controls
- Public & government affairs strategy
- Crisis management & communications
- Corporate management consulting
- Sales management, ops & training for medical device & pharma
- Sales force recruitment, hiring, displacement
- Marketing management
- Retail business turnaround & growth strategies
- Consumer demand creation strategies & tactics
- Women’s specialty market strategies
- Biomedical engineering product development
- Mobile health platform design & IP strategy
- Grant applications & technical publications
- Co-founder & CEO of Netrias LLC
- Strategic technology development
- Information fusion & data analysis
- Digital & print design
- Social media design & maintenance
TEDCO Invests $1.6 Million in 16 Maryland Startups
The Maryland Technology Development Corporation (TEDCO) announced today that 16 companies have received a total of $1.6 million in funding from the organization’s Technology Commercialization Fund (TCF).
WE ARE YOUR SUCCESS PARTNERS
LET US KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND HOW WE CAN HELP
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU SUCCEED?